6. lokakuuta 2010

Room entry !

So we moved to new house and I though that I could show you my room. It's very simple now, cause we don't have much money so things have to wait...

So, there is some stuff: cds, few Buddhas, purle candles, drawings...

More: my computer (it sucks, really!), some bearbox, contact linses, glassboxes, usbs, guita&bass tuner, few magazines (2xPinni, Koiramme), my cellphone (its LG GR400 I quess...), my really broken Pilips GoGear, headphones..

Sideview from closet wall. Door is at the right side. Near the table. So, there's my bed, TV&DVD-player, Ikea chair, Ikea table, my guitar, the dog (Tytti!), books, dvds and stuff...


And... I'm dreaming on new haircut and color. This what I have now, it's AWFUL. I look like totally a jerk. Yak. Uh, I'm tired.

I'm feelin pretty nice now. Everything looks like to getting own places... See u!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti