20. syyskuuta 2010


It has been very rainy days here... Those rains are differen than few last years. It's like .. normal rain again. I love rain, and the colors of them. 

I... I'm very confused nowadays. My world have gone so moody... Maybe few weeks ago I though that life is pretty ok now - and now... The problems I have are inside my head - not very much around me. I don't know who am I, am I boy or girl? That's very heavy thing to think. And anything doesn't make any sense to me. I'm so tired of everything, everything needs so much energy and power and I don't have them now. I really would love to only escape to somewhere and get my head and thoughs okay. I could only sleep, sleep and sleep. So tired and upside down.

No turning back
A boon or a bane
Every night, death opens its mouth, tangles its tongue and comes for me
No turning back

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti